Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'M BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKK

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!! Hey how's it goin? it's 2 in the morning and i am totally bored!! i havent been on for awhile since it's summer vacation but it's almost over because** tear**
SCHOOL IS STARTING BACK NEXT WEEK!!! pray for me people... i know that you know it's hard but, i have to go back to that hell hall. those people(my keepers) aka my parents are forcing me to go. they honestly believe that we students get excited to go back to school but the fact of the matter is they are happy that they arent at school anymore so we (the newer generation) have to go and endure the hardships that they so evilly (sp?) passed on to us. now what i dont understand is why my school is switching to block scheduling this coming year. that means we are basically on college schedule. IT SUX!! i hate it... plus theyre adding two extra classes, honestly: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!? well im gonna try to be more consistent(sp?) with my entries. that means unfortunately for you, you get to read more of whatever is going on inside the psychotic abyss of MY MIND!!!
NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!
c ya 2moro **insert evil laugh here**

No comments:

Post a Comment